Do you find that
- You set goals and then stumble at the first hurdle?
- Lose sleep worrying about how you will achieve your goals?
- You don't know where to turn for support when you come up against obstacles?
- Your mood and motivation is affected by your environment, and stopping you from doing what you want to do?
This 8 week online course will cover the following themes:
Week 1 Being & Doing – staying in the ‘Zone of Optimal Performance’.
Week 2 The Hero’s Journey – overcoming obstacles and enhancing your Emotional Intelligence.
Week 3 Managing Your Mood, Mind And Motivation.
Week 4 Understanding Yourself Part 1: your personality, who are you?
Week 5 Developing a ‘Growth Mindset’: to assist you in continuing to change long after this course has finished.
Week 6 Your Sphere Of Influence: focussing on what you can change, and how you communicate with and influence others.
Week 7 Understanding Yourself Part 2: What drives your behaviour, how to be OK all of the time.
Week 8 Returning Home & Celebrating – Reviewing your successes, what you have learned. Exploring what next and how you can keep developing yourself further using the tools and techniques on an on-going basis?
Each week will include:
Monday Motivational video – with me introducing the topic of the week.
- Worksheets, handouts, tools and techniques provided to help you to take action during the week.
Wonderful Wednesdays – what are your gratitudes this week? How do you change your being to help you to keep doing?
- End the week on a high, whatever has happened. I will share a different technique each week to help you to review and learn from your week.
- I will encourage you to think about what is going to bring you joy, contentment, fun over the weekend.
Plus, weekly inspiration in the form of TED talks or YouTube postings.
Plus, weekly input from back issues of:
- Melanie’s Monday Motivational Messages.
- Inspire coaching newsletters.
Plus, you can work through the material in your own time, so if you are busy at work or on holiday for a period of time, you can still access all the material for your lifetime.
Option, there is also an option to include in the package one, 30 minute 121 Skype or telephone coaching session during the 8-week programme.
Your Investment: There are two packages:
Silver Being & Doing All this for £99 inc. VAT for lifetime access to all the videos, handouts, and exercises.
Gold Being & Doing All this for £199 inc. VAT for lifetime access to all the videos, handouts, exercises, plus your own 1-2-1, 30 minute Skype coaching session during the 8 weeks to support you in embedding the learning into your life.
Places on the Being & Doing Programme are limited to 12 people.
Starts: 28 October 2019 - you can work through the material in your own time.
Register now for the 8-week Being & Doing course - there are only 12 places:
- Email email@example.com and I will send you your joining instructions.
For a taste of my approach watch
- Recording of my free webinar on Managing Your Mood, Mind & Motivation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnyd2LqOMmM
- Watch me Introduce the Being & Doing course: https://youtu.be/cHuDM8SF8iE
Past clients have said:
‘Being self-employed, I miss having colleagues to discuss scenarios, problems or even to celebrate successes, coaching with Melanie gives me this. I have learned so much from Melanie in terms of how to process information. She never judges me, but her relaxed and calm personality definitely helps me put a different perspective on issues and gives me confidence to then know how to deal with them.’ MD Marketing Consultant
‘Like many I sometimes struggled to maintain a steady level of confidence, optimism or motivation. Melanie introduced me to exercises and techniques which help maintain the habits of confidence and motivation which lead to a more productive and happier life. Melanie is very experienced, caring and conscientious and any team, business or individual will benefit from her guidance.’ FM Financial Consultant
Next steps …
Only 12 places available … To find out more and apply for your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Melanie Greene on 01865 377334.